Phoenix Motorcycle Training® Amesbury Salisbury was the first Phoenix training centre established in 1999.
There are now 18 Franchised Phoenix Motorcycle training centres nationally. At the Amesbury centre we offer CBT DAS Improver and advanced motorcycle training and is the centre of excellence for Motorcycle InstructorTraining.
Phoenix Amesbury is located on the Hampshire Wiltshire border in Amesbury Salisbury and well placed to serve Tidworth, Salisbury, Bulford, Durrington, Shrewton, Andover and the surrounding area.
The Amesbury site has all on site
facilities, classroom, toilets, refreshment area, motorcycle storage and a large
safe approved motorcycle training site. There is a bus stop just 100yds from the
entrance which services all routes. The surrounding area is ideally suited for
beginner riders with quiet roads and scenic routes over Salisbury plain although
the city of Salisbury is only a twenty minute ride away.
Our fleet consists of 50cc Mopeds,
Honda CG 125cc, Kawasaki 650cc ER6.
With over 19 years of experience, get
you bike training with us!!
Not all motorcycle training schools are equal. Quality varies and the standard of training will have a direct effect on the standard of riding.
We exceed rules set by the government’s Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) for Approved Training Bodes (ATBs). by ensuring:
- That the correct procedures and insurance policies are in place. Not only is this a legal requirement to have relevant insurance policies but it is vital to protect you the customer.
- We look after your data correctly and securely.
- Our vehicles are well maintained and scheduled work is recorded. This is important for safety and to make sure you have a more enjoyable experience. We also offer you a choice between manual or automatic bikes.
- We consider the professional development of our staff, so that you have better quality training.
- We are accurate and transparent when talking about pass rates.
- We have suitable facilities, including access to toilets and carry out theory elements in a training room environment.
- That any clothing or helmets we provide are in good condition and clean.